The money making tips are by no means in chronological order but are in a sparse format just like my brain so sorry for not categorizing this content but its not too bad for 100% free information. Disclaimer: Free information, no promises of increase of income by reading this info What you do with this information is your decision and even though i want everyone who read this to make massive money i cant guarantee any result of income.
1. Write an info product for a well established niche, this is one of the easiest ways that i use to constantly make money online . If your info product has anything new or innovative then it should sell well. However, just don’t write the ebook! Build a business. Gather visitors emails that comes to your site and offer them complimentary products through affiliate programs. Go ahead and offer upsells, and backends, and memberships for recurring income. If your just offering an ebook your leaving potential of thousands and thousands of dollars right on the dinner table, don’t think of it as “YES! I made a sale,” think of it as a real business and increasing the amount of profits you make per sale.
2. Start your own online country, thats right. What i mean by this is basically your own unique online community that is catered towards a group of people that allows them to share content and information with each other. Look at myspace, facebook, and youtube. Million and Billion dollar ideas in just a couple of years.
3. Build your virtual real estate. I’m not too much of a adsense site type of guy, im into building businesses instead, i prefer making social networking sites that will gather people’s attention… and a good way to go about this is make it FREE, thats the magic word. Once you get people to register to your site you can then allow them to share it with their friends which will help make your site grow bigger. If your website is getting traffic then you can monetize off this with adsense or by selling advertising which can be a killer money maker by you literally doing nothing.
4. Help a friend get a job. Its funny while your out to start working for yourself, you are out to know help connect people you know with better jobs. Many people are looking for jobs, just take for instance craigslist one of the most populated websites in the world has a large section for connecting employers and job seekers. Also, monster.com is also a huge network for connecting employers with job seekers as well. If you can help connect someone then the rewards could be huge, as big as in the 1000 range, not really no chicken change. Some services that you can look into is https://www.h3.com/welcome.html and http://www.jobthread.com/
5. Advertise and sell other people’s products from your website which is known as affiliate marketing which is such a hot field because people are looking for ways to make money online without having their own product, and this is one that you can accomplish this. Some affiliate networks to check are commission junction, amazon, and linkshare. The popular one for selling digital product is clickbank.
6. Sell yourself . Now, don’t get it the wrong way. There are some sites online known as freelance services in which web masters or companies will pay you money if you do certain tasks for them. If you can build websites, program, or do any other technical skills then join these sites.
7. Write. This is something that anyone can do and there are no technical skills required except being able to use the computer and research. Look for writing jobs on freelance services. It will help to have a portfolio of some of your writings in order to help increase your chances of getting chosen.
8. Do you take pictures? You can sell licenses to web masters or individuals to use the photos that you take and you can usually charge a good amount for these as well.
9. Assist businesses. Yes, businesses and web masters always need help and you can help them with everyday tasks by becoming their virtual assistant.
10. Know something about a subject and love to talk? Well, you will love blogging. Blog about the topic and write in a manner that attracts people. You can monetize your site with adsense, sell affiliate programs, sell advertising, you name it. www.blogger.com is a free blogging software.
11. Don’t know a thing? No worries you are not alone, but that shouldn’t stop you from blogging as it doesn’t stop others, you can still make money just by blogging on topics that are interesting. You can blog about your everyday tasks, blog about your plans to lose weight, or blog about your plans to make money. Some marketers have started money making challenges such as the 30K challenge, or Willie Crawford’s 1 million in 90 days challenge. These type of challenges can gather huge interests in people.
12. Fill a need. I own and frequent many forums and i have come to a conclusion that people love to complain. Thats great! Whatever they are complaining about provide them a solution, this equals more money in your wallet.
13. Make money by managing domain names. For example, domain name services like sedo and afternic gets paid just for regulating domain names. This can be nice steady income for having no products to sell yourself, or by not even selling other people’s products… but just by being the middleman.
14. Buy and resell domain names for quick cash. I once purchased a domain name at the right time and then flipped it for $200. Domain name flipping takes some time to master like any other skill though.
15. Purchase a domain name, build up the pr (pagerank), gain backlinks, and then sell the domain name. If you can get a pr6 domain name then you should be able to sell this for a hundred or two on ebay.
16. If you can find a domain name that is keyword rich and is getting steady traffic then purchase it and park it and watch the money come in overtime.
17. Build a house and flip it. By this i mean purchase a domain name and build a website for it and then try and sell it for profit. A popular site to sell websites is sitepoint:http://www.sitepoint.com
18. Get paid to post in forums. I would only recommend this if you’re looking for quick side cash because this is by no means a way to make a killing online. Some web masters will pay individuals to make posts at forums. Sometimes, an individual has a new forum up and running and want to get it active so they will pay individuals to post there under multiple usernames. Or, web masters could pay individuals to post on forums so that they can get more traffic to their website through signatures. Or, a webmaster could be the owner of a forum and pay forum users for each post they make in order to help them stay, and in order to help build up traffic to the forum as well.
19. Go ahead and try to start your own article directory, but you better do something to make it unique and beneficial to the article submitter. Whats going to make an individual submit to your article directory as opposed to ones that they are accustom to submitting to and “plus” get results with. The good news is most of the other article directories are doing pretty much the same exact thing that everyone else is doing, you just have to be that much different and find your unique positioning.
20. Learn the ins and outs about a large network and teach people how to use it effectively, become an expert in that field. For example, look at ebay. Even though it may be simple to use to the average Internet browser, there are still tons of people offline that has no idea about the ins or outs about it. This can be an easy way to make some extra money. Some offline services charge people a whopping sum of money just to sell their products for them on ebay, so that is something for you to think about.
21. Think of a crazy innovative idea thats newsworthy. Ever heard of the milliondollarhomepage, http://www.milliondollarhomepage.com selling worthless links? Well, it got in the news and people swarmed to the site, proof that its not incredibly hard to make big money online.
22. Moderate forums, some forums get crazy traffic and some of them also get crazy amounts of spam that needs to be moderated…badly.
23. Make funny videos and then register for an account here http://www.thevideosense.com/ and post them.
24. If you are technical then offer support for software programs especially wordpress. People are always having issues with this software and there is money to be made by installing and customizing wordpress blogs.
25. If you like surfing the Internet then AGLOCO is a program that pays you for your browsing information (at the stake of your privacy though). You will need to download their tool bar into your desktop.
26. Sell tools and useful items to myspace users like templates, layouts, and backgrounds. Too many marketers try to spam this service which is against their tos, so just build real friends and sell them cheap items that they can use on myspace, easy money! Make money on myspace by selling users things that they can use while they are on myspace.
Part 2 Coming Soon…
About The Author:
© Doug Purcell If you are interested in making money online quickly and easily then head over here to make money online, make money on the internet today the real way. Learn how to build a profitable online business and create assets for yourself.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!