Sara over at search-this.com had the opportunity to interview Matt Mullenweg, she was able to do this interview on the heels of some big events: Blog World Expo, the announcement of the WordPress Theme MarketPlace, and the infamous PR update.
* 00:25 – Matt talks about BlogWorldExpo.
* 2:18 – We talk about the Theme MarketPlace.
* 10:09 – Could there be a plugin marketplace?
* 11:39 – Something close to Matt’s heart–Open Source software.
* 13:29 – How much thought goes into the User Experience Design?
* 15:30 – If Matt couldn’t use WordPress, what would he use?
* 16:30 – Will there be any default plugins in the next release?
* 19:25 – Is WordPress becoming more cache friendly?
* 20:41 – bbPress anyone?
* 23:35 – When will we see 2.4?
* 24:15 – WordPress as a CMS…
* 25:35 – Getting personal, we learn of mistakes Matt has made along the way.
Guest: Matt Mullenweg, Developer and Entrepreneur Photo Matt
Background: WordPress Founder
Total Time: 30 minutes
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!