* Built-in space for banner ads in the sidebar, just as you’ve already seen on all mayor blogs in the world. Here you can really make a buck! The banner ads must be of the tech-ad-standard 125×125px, and is almost too easy to add to the sidebar.
* Widgets! Control your sidebar via the admin panel! Easy and ultra-cool!
* No backlinks like “this theme was made free by (put in company here..)” or “designed by (well, designers like me)”. You control what you want to link to! Most users may think you designed your blog yourself..
* Rss-subscriber links highlighted both in the header and the footer! Not a usual feature on those free themes.. This will increase rss-subscriber-numbers for your blog. I know, I’m already using this theme.
* Addded Dynamic title tag support
* Added tagging support
* Updated widget support
* Small changes to the sidebar css
* Added CSS support for the calendar widget
* Added CSS support for the tag cloud widget
* CSS tweaks for Safari compatability
* cleaned up the form code
InKarm is a 2 column wordpress theme. Made in the shades of brown and white, this theme is bound to make your readers stay, more comfortable on your wordpress blog. Verdana is used as a prominent font and is one of my favorites.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!